Business Support Officer
The Governors of St John’s RC Primary school are seeking to appoint a Business Support Officer.
The post is permanent AYR at Grade 6 (point 27 – 31) £24,657 - £28,221
The ideal candidate will:
* Be motivated
* can work under pressure managing competing priorities
* has previous financial experience
* Be able to work flexibly as part of a high performing team
* Be caring, friendly, enthusiastic and, above all, welcoming
* Be able to build positive relationships with all children, parents and visitors
* Be committed to high standards
* Able to manage their own workload effectively
* is committed to upholding the Catholic ethos of this wonderful school.
* has experience of working in a school office or similar environment
St John’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to the successful candidate obtaining a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Closing date for applications: 16th January 2019
To apply for this position please complete the application form available to download from the school’s website at www.stjohnsrc.net and email to Mrs B O’Donoghue at email@example.com.
The name of two referees who can be contacted for professional references must be included with their addresses.