PE & Sport Premium Funding 2016/2017
At St.John’s we constantly strive to deliver the highest quality Physical Education, sport and physical activity opportunities for all our children. PE, sport and physical activity are at the heart of our St John’s community and support with our learning and development. The sport premium funding will support us to continue to be at the forefront of initiatives in PE and Sport.
The funding will support us to:
- Focus on high quality physical education for all children by ensuring bespoke curriculum support in all aspects of Physical Education for our teachers,
- Deliver a broad variety of enrichment opportunities before school, at lunchtime and after school to engage all children in sport and physical activity.
- Offer all our children competitive opportunities both within school and beyond school in a wide range of sports.
- Focus on the importance of developing a healthy, active lifestyle.
- Provide targeted physical intervention groups to support learning.
- Develop sports leadership in our children.
- Develop St John’s as a centre for PE continuing professional development for teacher training to continue to demonstrate outstanding practice.
- Continue to be at the heart of physical education by supporting our Director of PE and Sport to attend National Curriculum PE Expert Group, Association for Physical Education meetings, Youth Sport Trust initiatives, North West Counties PE Association and other national and international projects for the benefit of the children at St John’s.
PE & Sport Premium
Overview Updated: 11/04/2017 (102 KB)
Key Highlights for PE 2015-16 Updated: 11/04/2017 (88 KB)
Reflection and Impact 2016 Updated: 11/04/2017 (111 KB)
National Survey - Power of PE 2015-16 report Updated: 11/04/2017 (205 KB)
PE and Sport Premium Action Plan 2017 Updated: 11/04/2017 (328 KB)
Sports Premium 2016-2017 finance Updated: 11/04/2017 (7.07 MB)